Roping at Back Rise Binding – Case #660
September 26, 2023
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. Practical solutions to problems encountered in the manufacturing process that demonstrate how we assist our customers’ factories to produce Right from the Start TM.
Roping at back rise binding.
Impactiva has identified the said issue and recommended the below technical suggestions. Impactiva has worked along with the factory and improved it.
(1) Identified deviation and educated the factory to follow:
– Binding tape must be relaxed 24 hours before sewing
– Adjusted machine and thread tension
– Follow smooth / even feeding of panels
Advantages / Benefits:
(1) Improved workmanship / aesthetic look of the back rise binding.
(2) Averted re-work.
Stay tuned for more Impactiva technical solutions to every day production problems.